Monday, July 07, 2008

Piper and Mama go to Rochester

On the plane

Breakfast at great-grandma's

A somersault for great-grandma

Asking aunt Karin if she will share
Mmmmm, funnel cake!

ALL DONE! (ok, I ate most of it; Piper really only liked the powdered sugar)


Egg and Olive sandwiches at a diner with aunt Karin and Michael


On Charlotte Beach, Lake Ontario

Piper LOVES her cousin Michael

4th of July with hair in her face

Trying to get a picture of Piper and her great-grandparents.


Posing

Swimming at uncle Bill's house

Piper's new friend Elise.

2 comments:

Edison and Jasper said...

Great pictures! We envy your visits with family.

Eddie says: "I want to say 'Hello!' and 'What's your name?' And I want to say 'What's Piper going to say to me?'"

Anonymous said...

Yay, an update!! :) :) :)
I haven't had funnel cake in forever..yummy.
Really love that first pic, her smile is as infectious as ever!